Monday, November 5, 2012

the heart of new england...

Boston...
I've always wanted to go, figured I'd love its history & that it was on the water
We left Wednesday afternoon & stayed 'till Saturday eve

& after about 3 days I think I want to move there, or at least spend several years soaking up the life of the city.

boston bound!

the commons

follow the red brick path

love how you can see how much the city has grown in this shot

chowder & lobster roll - YUM

Mr. Revere's house

inside the old north church - love the family pews

nccs in beantown

yes, i could live here

then we spent a day up in salem (witches galore)

and kept north for newburyport!

cute town that reminded me of the UK


clapboard houses...



roadtrips are always wonderful, but made even more so with great friends :)

Boston, I'll be returning for your Christmas festivities...and then maybe for an apartment?

bises

No comments:

Post a Comment