Tuesday, November 27, 2012

an american thanksgiving

This time last year I was celebrating an American Thanksgiving in France...joined by a few French & Scottish friends! It was wonderful being back in the US for my absolute favorite holiday of the year - and although I didn't get home to Chicago - I was lucky enough to spend the holiday with friends in NC and family in DC.

most of the apprentice thanksgiving spread! (and everyone around the table instagramming it)

country roads on my drive south

Georgetown! it's still fall down in DC

GBGs

lots of fun ice skating! (but missing one Goodwin gal)

cozy around the fireplace

O&G <3

I'm so thankful for the time I've been able to spend with the Goodwin side of my family, and am really looking forward to seeing more of the Woods over Christmas!

Also on my thankful for list...

the christmas lights up in NC
my family
arts assemblies in lower school
katie o's upcoming visit
NYE with KKG in DC
a wonderful job at a fantastic school
my lead teacher
amazing friends i've made here
those 8 months in europe
my 18 kids
the 6am bootcamp class i did this morning
snow
french
christmas in nyc
new england
my trip to boston
& my really cozy bed

bisous!

No comments:

Post a Comment