Thursday, August 23, 2012

Arrival

I've arrived! I'm currently in the midst of unpacking in my fantastic new apartment. I am already in love with this town and state and coast. The drive east went so smoothly, I hit traffic once and made good time on each of the drive segments. The best, and longest, was yesterday: Pittsburgh to New Canaan. Just driving through Appalacia was stunning, and then I decide to take the scenic northern route instead of doing jersey and then up. Scenic, small roads through national parks are much more attractive than traffic-jammed highways.

Short but sweet visits with friends in cleveland and Pittsburgh, and then a fun tour of New Canaan and an introduction to restaurants and bars with a friend here in NC last night!

Must get back to unpacking, but I'm looking forward to a fun evening out on the water with another Denison friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment